Thursday, January 29, 2009

Apology Accepted?

I felt that I needed to get on here and apologize for my last post, mostly because it irks me. You see, I absolutely hate people that complain all the time. It is one of my pet peeves and it just really gets on my nerves. 

So, for the past few years I've tried to minimize my own complaining, which hasn't been too hard to do - until I became pregnant again. Now I find little complaints creeping up here and there and I've decided that I really need to stop. 

I find that most people complain in order to either, A. get some sympathy from others, B. vent out their frustrations (which is what my post was all about), or C. they're trying to avoid actually doing something about their problem, or D. they've just gotten so used to complaining that they can't do anything else.

So, I wanted to apologize for my complaint post. It was late, I was in pain, and I just wanted to vent. So, please forgive me. In the future I'll try to make my posts a lot more positive. Because, honestly, who wants to spend their whole life complaining?

1 comment:

BusyMama said...

Honey, you have every right to vent now and then. And you can't be held TOO responsible for things said while in pain. Been there, done that!

The happy thing is, you're almost done with this one!