What have you been doing the past 3 months? you ask. Nothing much, however, I have found that working full-time from home and being the sole caretaker of my children can be quite time consuming (Mr. Tigger is gone from 6am to 7pm Mon-Fri for school). Also, after spending 8 hours staring at the computer for work, the last thing I want to do is spend more time on it. So, I apologize for my absence and will try to make it up to you.
First, I'll recap what our family did in May and then sometime soon I'll try to hit the other months. So, what happened in May?

We blessed our little ferret. You already knew that, but I just wanted to post this picture.

We hiked up to Bridal Veil Falls. Mr. Tigger and my little monkey went all the way up to the falls while I stayed back with the baby. They're the small little dots in the lower-left corner of the picture.

We went and saw the dinosaurs.

The little monkey even sat on one.

The little ferret, my mom, a bunch of my extended family, and I walked for cancer.

Mr. Tigger started PA school. (Yes, he really was that excited.)

I took a field trip with my little ones to see the giant elephant, rhino, and all those other animals at the museum.

My little monkey got to live out his life-long dream of riding on a real Thomas the Tank engine. They had tons of fun and the little monkey talked about it for weeks afterwards.
I hope this was fun for you. I also hope that my sister will get off my back now. Love ya, sis :)
2 comments:
which sis is that- exactly?
Uh, that would be you.
Post a Comment