I went to Walmart yesterday and began thinking about our fascination with getting the closest parking spot. We all do this. We have some weird compunction to get the closest spot available, even if we have to drive around for 5 minutes. Then, when we get the spot, we think we're the greatest thing since chocolate ice cream. Why is that?
Even though I've participated in this Closest Spot Craziness I still don't understand why we do it. Are we seriously winded if we have to park at the back of the parking lot? Do we save time by parking closer? Or is it just a matter of playground mentality?
I, for one, am going to stop trying to get the closest spot. It'll be hard, but I'll do my best.
😚 Epic 😚 Brawl Stars Boss Fight God Mode
6 years ago

5 comments:
I can't participate in this madness with my Suburban. I have to park out in the middle of nowhere because I am afraid of hitting someone with the big beast!
We will do anything to avaoid burning a few extra calories
My children attribute getting the closest spot courtesy of the "parking
fairy" they learned that from their Grandma Bunnie.
I think it doesn't really matter unless your in a hurry or parking at disney. But I don't know, I can't drive yet, which my mom reminds me frequently. :)
I need to park in the spot next to the cart return, so I'm not left with the return or not dilemma. Niko is HARD to shop with.
Post a Comment