Monday, October 27, 2008

Suckered Again


I have been suckered into making a blog again. However, you should know from the beginning that I don't post often and I'm not enthralled with the whole blogging thing. So, you may ask why am I even bothering having a blog at all? The answer is that I want my family and friends to be able to keep in touch with me. I came to this conclusion when my oldest sister, D, was here this weekend and was coaxed into setting up a blog. D lives far away and mentioned how much her kids like reading the blogs of my other siblings. So, I've decided to jump into the fray once again. Yippy!

7 comments:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

Come on in- the water is fine!

BusyMama said...

YAY! I knew you'd come around eventually. I'm looking forward to seeing how you and your growing family are doing.

Candace said...

I am so glad that you have been coaxed into the blog thing again. It will be fun to read about you and your family more often!

Anonymous said...

Oh good, glad you're back! I'm guessing you know this already, but you can make your blog private so only those you invite can read it. I know you said before you didn't like the idea of every weirdo in the world being able to read up on your family. We're going to be in UTah from the 24th to the 30. We want to head to provo sometime to meet up with my aunts and uncles, carrie, and hopefully you guys! Will you be around? I try and figure out a head of time which day we'll be there so we're not doing it so last minute like we usually do.

The Jungle Explorer said...

We'll be here all December, unless Mr. Tigger flies out for an interview or something. But even then, I'll still be here.

The Jungle Explorer said...

I'm trying to get around the privacy thing by not ever actually mentioning our real names and stuff like that.

alex said...

Cute picts...I will try.. to keep our family blog updated. Actually, I can never get on the home computer to update it since it is always occupied.