Monday, May 4, 2009

Blessing Angels

Why do angels need blessings?

Maybe because they give us so many in return.

We blessed our little girl on Sunday.

The blessing was beautiful, the weather was lovely, and the cracking in her father's voice made me shed a few tears.

We had a wonderful day. Thanks to all who could make it and to those who wanted to.

10 comments:

BusyMama said...

Wow, she's beautiful! She's looking like her daddy to me. I seriously can't wait to see her. Keep your fingers crossed for cheap airfare to SLC!

Darby Family said...

What a beautiful little girl. She definitely looks like a Jensen-Alexander. I love the blessing dress. Very pretty.

Pitcherpost said...

she looks very cute and girly! I love the little bracelet. But not as much as I love seeing the girly side of you come out! I knew you were just hiding it from us!

alex said...

Sweet, sweet pictures.

Tiesha said...

Her dress is so pretty! She looks beautiful!

[Morgan] said...

she is adorable. her dress is beautiful!
what a great thing blessings are:)

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

How did you like the edited pics?

Candace said...

She is the cutest thing. I love the blessing of boys, but the girls always look so adorable in those dresses. I still can't believe you have to kids. Anyway she is so gorgeous. Congratulations!

Heidi said...

she is so beautiful! You have a really cute blog!

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

Here's a nudge---

You have had THREE birthdays to post about- amongst other things-