One year goes by so fast, especially with a baby. Before you know it they're sticking their tongue out at you and calling you names...right now she calls me Mama.
Today was my little ferret's first birthday. She had a pretty laid back day just sitting around.
At night is when the fun started. And it started with a bear like this one.
At first my little girl decided to act like a girl and eat the bear all dainty-like (which is soooo not like her).
But she eventually got the hang of it.
And ended up having a great time.
I think she had a great birthday. Who doesn't like a birthday where they get a cake all to themselves.
On a side note, Mr. Tigger thinks that we should change ferret's blog name to panda. He made several rude comments about how my little girl is much more physically similar to a panda and such things. However, I still might be willing to change the name. What do you think?







5 comments:
Pandas are cute and cuddly. I think it works! And happy birthday to little miss ferret/panda. :)
oooh- I thnk I like Panda- but it is whatever you feel like- pandas come across as more endearing to me personally- not a big rodent fan :).
I LOVE the tongue picture and all of them really- you need to email me those!
Crazy how fast this past year has flown by- but I guess that is what happenes when there are so many big things going on!
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!
Mr. Tigger says -
Hey, the panda idea came up not because of physical similarities, although the resemblance is uncanny, but from the way "Monkey" got his name from his inseparable friend monkeys. "Ferret" got a panda from Build-a-Bear for her birth day and absolutely refused to let the thing go, she's never been that attached to anything before. I think panda would be fitting.
Happy birthday to her! I like panda, I've had some bad experiences with ferrets :) in YOUR car! being bitten all over....:)
She has grown a bunch! The second picture down looks like Troy's daughter Raquel. We just moved from their ward. I think she is cuter then a panda or a ferret :-)
Post a Comment