My little monkey turned 4 on Sunday. I can't believe he's already 4. When did that happen? Anyways, he had a great birthday. He got his coveted big boy bike and has been terrorizing the sidewalks ever since.
He also had a fun camping-themed birthday party. The kids got to roast hot dogs.
Eat outside on the grass.

Devour a chocolate, campground cake.

Open presents.

Make explorer vests. (These looked super cute, but they didn't last very long. Those kids tore those vests in no time.)

Pretend to be ferocious forest animals.

And were ready to head off with their homemade hobo sacks.

Overall the party was a lot of fun for the kids, and extremely tiring for Mr. Tigger and me. I'm glad that I have an entire year to recover.
Happy Birthday Little Monkey!


8 comments:
Man, that went fast! You sure have a couple cute kids. Happy birthday monkey!
So I almost fell over when I saw a new post from you in my Google reader! (honestly, I'm not that much better). I love the picture of your family at Manito Park! Remember, I get lot's of money if your husband wants to work in Spokane after graduation....Oh, yea, and your little boy is adorable.
What a fun mom! You went all out! I like that new family pic on the side!
I post all the time, what're you talking about?
Darby Family said...
There is no possible way that Monkey can be 4. I cannot believe it. Happy Birthday big boy!
Happy Birthday! It looks like a great time!
What a fun party! Happy birthday 'Lil Monkey'!
I can't believe you have a 4 year old, a kid in primary too! And kindergarten around the corner. Cute party, i should hire you to plan my kids, since I'm the worst at parties!
Post a Comment