Congrats! I feel bad I didnt Eleven know. You need to blog more often I miss hearing about all the fun. I am sure you look so good, I want some more pictures soon, please! I am so happy for you all!
Life is a jungle and I am just here to explore it. Around every bend there is some new exotic flower, a cute little monkey, or a ferocious lion. If we aren't careful, and stop exploring because of the lions, then we might miss out on all the beauty of the jungle. So, I'm going to keep on exploring and I'm going to bring my curious monkey, adventurous panda, sweet mouse, and my fun Tigger along with me.
7 comments:
love Girlie's belly poking out- like a true prego belly
Congrats! I feel bad I didnt Eleven know. You need to blog more often I miss hearing about all the fun. I am sure you look so good, I want some more pictures soon, please! I am so happy for you all!
Woohoo! Congratulations!! I've been wondering when this would happen. :) I sure hope you're feeling good.
Hooray! Congratulations. Your kids are too cute with their little pregnant bellies. I hope you are doing will.
Congrats! They're not mocking- they're imitating- the sincerest form of flattery! They are adorable!
what!? Congrats! I had no idea! I'm excited for you! Your kids are too funny!
That is too cute! Hope all is well. Can't wait to hear which one of your kids will be sharing a room (to find out what you're having!)(o:
Post a Comment