
Mr. Tigger has been very busy applying to PA school and interviewing lately. So far he has applied to 14 schools and has heard back from 7 of them all offering him interviews (We still haven't heard back from the rest). So, of course I'm pretty proud of him.

In the middle of this month he went out to interview at a school in Virginia and one in Delaware all in one weekend and he must have done pretty well because within 4 days the school from Virginia emailed him an acceptance letter. So, the plan right now is to see if we can get in a little closer, but if not then we'll be moving to Virginia.
Luckily, Mr. Tigger loves the school and the area so it would be a good experience for him. Plus, it is really close to a ton of historical sights so I would be happy exploring the area.
This is Mr. Tigger's favorite picture from his adventures back east. It's a picture of him and a SR-71 Blackbird (the fastest plane ever). I'm told that it was used as a spy plane.

9 comments:
That is a super cool aircraft! And we would love an awesome excuse to go see the sights since we didn't make it out there when the DR's sister was there
You better not leave before March though-
CONGRATS!!! I completely understand what a big deal that is. And it's so nice not to have to worry that he won't get in anywhere. The pressure's off! Where in Virginia would you be? VA is a lot closer to us than UT.
If we go out to Virginia then Mr. Tigger won't start school until the end of August - no where near March.
The school is in the northeast corner of Virginia - about an hour to an hour and a half from DC. So next time you and Mel make a trip out there I would be able to go.
Congratulations! You would be closer to us you know. btw- I thought he was superman- when did he become tigger?
Superman didn't really fit into the whole jungle theme.
Hooray for PA school! Congrats. That would be great being so close to D.C. And I am glad to see you are giving another shot at being a blogger. Miss you!
That's a cool plane!
Post a Comment