Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Festivities

We had a great time this year. We carved pumpkins, decorated our porch, dressed up, and went trick-or-treating. All in all, it was a great Halloween. Here are some pictures to show you how much fun we had.


We carved pumpkins and even spent the time to do the hard ones. (I don't know who is scarier: Mr. Tigger or the pumpkin.)


Mr. Tigger did this scary bull skull-type thing (I don't actually know what it is).


Mr. Tigger also did this scary pumpkin face, but told the little monkey that it was his.


I did this scary pumpkin. Okay, it's isn't very scary, but it is darn cute. Who doesn't love Gizmo from the Gremlins? (I rationalized that it was okay to carve cute Gizmo on Halloween because Gremlins is a horror movie). 


All Three pumpkins together. The two scaries are close together, but my Gizmo is off chilling by himself. He didn't want to be near the scary ones.


Here is our cute little monkey dressed up as a monkey for Halloween (so appropriate). If you look closely, you can also see his best friend, monkey, in his hand.


Here we are either ready to go out and shoot us a lion, or beg for candy from our neighbors.


Our little monkey absolutely loved trick-or-treating. He loved pushing the doorbells, knocking on doors, trying to open people's doors, going into people's houses without being asked, choosing candy, and eating candy. Overall, he thought it was the best!


Here's the whole family out on Safari over at grandma's house. Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Tiesha said...

Fun pumpkins! I love carving them, I'd forgotten until this year! You guys look cute in your costumes! Sorry we missed you at mom and dads! Congratulations!!

The Jungle Explorer said...

Candace Posted (sorry I had to change the names to protect the innocent):

I love how you guys always dress up, so festive. I also love (the little monkey's) monkey suit, so cute. I just read that you are having a girl, that is so fun, one of each. It will be so fun to see a little (one of you) running around. I am loving you having a blog by the way.

Anonymous said...

very impressive pumpkins!

Munchy's Mama said...

Hey (Jungle Explorer)! Your mom gave my mom your BLOGs and so I've hunted you all down (o= It's so great to see how you guys are doing! Your son is absolutely adorable!!
Congrats on the new lil' baby girl!
XOXOX,
Your cousin Mindy