Friday, December 12, 2008

PA School News

So we've had some news lately that changes our plans for next year. Mr. Tigger got accepted into a PA school in Washington near my sister so we won't be going to Virginia anymore. I am a little sad that I won't be able to visit all of the historic sites, monuments, and museums in the Virginia and Washington D.C. area, but I'm way more thrilled to have the opportunity to live near my sister and to be closer to family. Plus, Washington is beautiful.

We also just found out that Mr. Tigger has an interview with the PA school here in Utah (at the end of January) so we are still kind of in limbo about where we will be going for sure next year. Even if he gets into the school here, we still might go out to Washington. It all just depends on what's best for our family, what's best for Mr. Tigger's schooling, how we feel about the decision, and where the spirit prompts us to go.

So, we'll let you know when we know.

7 comments:

Darby Family said...

Well congrats! That is exciting to have so many options and to have so many schools wanting you. Way to go Smarty!

Unknown said...

I would be so thrilled to have you here in Washington! How great would THAT be?!?

Unknown said...

I would be thrilled to have you and the Jensen Jungle here in Washington... even if you are at the other end of the state! How great would that be?!?! :D

The Jungle Explorer said...

Actually Mr. Tigger has to spend the first 6 weeks of school in Seattle, which is right in your neighborhood.

Candace said...

That is so great to have so many options. I'm sure you guys will be fine where ever you go, but it is sure nice to be close to family. P.S. I just got your Christmas card in the mail, it was the cutest, so thanks.

alex said...

We were really hoping you'd be on the east side with us, but being close to DA will be really nice for both of you.

Anonymous said...

That's great about the washington school. And an interview in Idaho. I can't wait to hear where you guys end up. I'm glad we were able to see you last month, esp now that you won't be in Utah probably the next time we visit - sad!