In June and July we had birthdays, country and state celebrations, and family fun.

Mr. Tigger's 27th birthday. He looks pretty good for being so old.

All the new little cousins on my side of the family. They were all born within a month of each other, but my girl looks like she's got more than just a month on the other two.

My little monkey and his cute cousin showing their country pride in the Children's Parade.

My little ferret and her cousin on Mr. Tigger's side (again, just a month apart).

I just turned 27 in this picture. Can you tell?

My little monkey is now 3! I wonder if I'll still think he's this adorable when he turns 13?

Celebrating Pioneer Day!
3 comments:
Woo Hoo! Catching up, I am so happy for you-
My mom still thinks Critter is adorable. But I'm not sure I do.............. :)
Ahh!! 27, you're getting old :) But seriously, when did we start getting closer to 30 then 20? I hope you had a happy birthday! And I hope you guys are surviving pa school..
Post a Comment