August was so much fun that I look forward to September with a little bit of dread. September signals the end of summer, the end of lots of warmth, the end of tons of sunshine - it signals the beginning of Fall, which leads to winter. I hate winter. So, instead of thinking about evil winter, lets focus on hot, lovable summer.

Summer camping is so much fun, especially with family.

My little Monkey roasting his dinner over the fire with his uncle. I don't approve of the hot dog, because they're incredibly disgusting, but I'm not going to forbid my kid to eat them.

Who doesn't love sitting by the fire on a chilly mountain morning.

Even the dogs had lots of fun.

The kids trying to catch a squirrel or a woodchuck or anything furry. They didn't catch what they wanted to, but their trap did entice our dog who ate up all the goodies.

My Monkey and his cousin went to the museum with Mr. Tigger.

The Ferret and I stayed home.

Mr. Tigger, Monkey, and mischievous cousin enjoying the pool.



1 comment:
Wow- Monkey in the pool pic reminds me very strongly of a certain patient of mine- they have nearly identical smiles- I will have to dig out the pics of him when he was the same age so you can see - Lovely pics from Camping- I particulary enjoy the Sophie trying to box Flasher- she dreams big, that one.
Post a Comment