Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sweet Baby Girl - 6 Months!

My little girl turned six months at the end of August, so I thought I'd show you how much she's grown. For those of you who have been dieing to see more pictures of my little Ferret, here you go.













They get so big, so fast.

8 comments:

[Morgan] said...

oh man ashley, she is really cute.
those cheeks are to die for.

Bunnie said...

Her nickname is ferret?

BusyMama said...

Six months?? How the heck did that happen? She sure is a cutie, and she definitely looks like Mr. T in those picts! I wish we were closer so we could see more of you guys.

Scott P. said...

I can't believe your little one is already 6 months old. Where has the time gone. She is such a cutie! I can't tell who she looks more like, you or Mr. T. maybe a good mix of both.

Candace said...

Sorry that last comment was from me not Scott. I don't think he would use words like cutie, but it could be funny!

melanie said...

Six months is such a big milestone! Half a year! I really loved this stage.

alex said...

She is very cute. :) What a sweet smile. Great pictures!

Tiesha said...

Cute pictures! I love the last one, her smile is so big! :o) Yeah, we agree with Bunnie, she is way cuter than a ferret. They're stinky. :o)