I love Halloween. It's one of my favorite holidays. On what other day can you put on extremely weird outfits, mangle innocent gourds, randomly jump out at strangers to scare them, go up to people's houses and demand candy and not get arrested, etc.? It's an awesome holiday.

This year little monkey got slightly more involved in the pumpkin carving. I say slightly because the minute his hands got dirty he started crying and wanted to go and wash them. I had to promise him all sorts of candy to get him to clean out his pumpkin and I still had to do most of it. What can I say, my boy loves being clean.


We weren't nearly as elaborate in our pumpkins this year as last year, but I think they still turned out pretty good.


Grandma Bunnie's Halloween brunch was lots of fun. There was tons of tasty treats and who doesn't love eating Frankenberry cereal on Halloween.

At Grandpa and Grandma Tigger's my little monkey and his cousin played in the haunted castle and tried to figure out who was cuter.

I definitely didn't win the cuter contest.
Happy Halloween Everyone!
8 comments:
What?? You look HOT!
um- that is a good? look for you guys-
I KNEW I could count on seeing a Halloween post from you! I was beginning to wonder if you had given up blogging, but I figured Halloween would get a post out of you! I'm proud of your son for his good hygiene! I think you guys look cute, even if you didn't win any contests!
Quit blogging? Ha. I try to blog at least once every two months. You can count on it.
You guys are always the greatest on Halloween, dressing up and all! I am always envious of your pumpkins as well. It sounds like you all had a fun Halloween. You totally should have won that contest, I mean really, come on!
Did you get pulled by the hair? I want to see a close up of your daughter- can't really see her costume or face. Looks like fun. Nice weather for Halloween? Amazing for UT.
ha ha
BOO!!!!! IT is NOW Christmas- you missed November completely and if you don't hurry at least a little- you will miss December entirely as well.
Post a Comment