Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ghosts & Goblins

We had so much Halloweenness this year that I almost got Halloweened out...almost. We started out with a trunk-or-treat and Halloween carnival on Tuesday. Plus, Monkey got his first stitches after falling off a chair (I guess face-paint wasn't realistic enough for him.) Then we made Halloween cookies on Wednesday. Followed by another trunk-or-treat on Thursday. Scary movies (okay they were the Simpson Halloween episodes) on Friday. Pumpkin carving, Halloween lunch, and the actual trick-or-treating on Saturday.

Our family didn't do a theme this year. I know that all of you are so bummed out by this, or at least I know that I was. But, there's always next year.

Face Painting at the Halloween Carnival

Fishing with Ariel

Little Panda loved making cookies

Doesn't she look so cute - watch out Martha Stewart

Kookie Cookies

My son's first stitches - Mr. Tigger's handiwork

Pumpkin Carving (I don't have a picture of Monkey carving because he wouldn't touch the pumpkin guts because he didn't want to get dirty.)

Mr. Tigger working on his masterpiece

Pumpkins!

My cute kiddos

Panda loved Halloween

Especially the Candy!

2 comments:

BusyMama said...

I miss the themed costumes, please make up for it next year. :) The kiddos still look adorable. And your niece that you're thankful for looks just like you with red hair!

Munchy's Mama said...

Super-cute kiddos! Dayton was so excited to see BumbleBeee. He was that last year and loved it.