Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bridal Veil Falls (Catching Up)

I have hiked to Bridal Veil Falls before and have liked it a lot better. Let me just say that you should never, ever go there on 4th of July weekend. It was like going to Disneyland or 7 Peaks or somewhere else really, really crowded.

The falls themselves are always breathtaking - which is why so many people want to see them.

We climbed up to the base of the first fall to supposedly get away from the crowds, there were still a ton of ignorant retards up there.

That smile is literally pasted on my face. I was actually pretty pissed by this point. Panda's smile is real though.

I love Bridal Veil Falls and suggest you hike there sometime, just not on 4th of July weekend. In fact, you should probably go during the middle of a school week.

No comments: