Sunday, September 4, 2011

Summer Fun (Catching Up)

July and August were extremely busy, so busy that I couldn't be bothered to post. So now I'm going to try and make up for it. Here are some of the minor, but fun things we did this summer (major things will be getting their own posts - stay tuned).

Monkey and Panda had tons of fun in the water during the heat.

Monkey had swimming lessons. He's going to need those if he inherited my inability to tread water.


Monkey and Panda have started to learn to play together a lot better. This is a huge blessing.

Kids had fun at the splash park.

I thought it was too shallow to swim in, but they tried it anyway.

Panda loves to climb, which can be quite scary at times, but she just loves being queen of the mountain. At least she hasn't started pushing others off yet.

I got older - so old that I needed help blowing out my own birthday candles. Maybe next year I'll get that oxygen tank I've been asking for. You get those at 30 right?

Gotta love backyard camping.

Monkey thought backyard camping was the best thing since sliced bread, although I think it had a lot to do with the movie Mr. Tigger let him watch while in the tent.

A teddy bear picnic at Grandma Bunnie's - just one of those typical summer activities that my mom likes to throw.

Monkey started soccer and Mr. Tigger and I were crazy and signed up to be his coaches.

Swinging!

Did I mention that I love summer?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

livvy said...

I miss you guys!! We need to come visit! Panda looks so much older in the picture with the pig tails! :)