I love it when it's warm enough to be outside and so do my kids. They love to camp, hike, swing, explore, and run around. And I love to watch them. In April we celebrated Easter and my cute kids loved dyeing eggs and finding eggs. My nephew came to visit and we showed him a great time (for a 3 and 5 year old anyway). We took him exploring the river trail, to see dead, stuffed animals at the museum, swinging in a huge tree swing, and to eat ice cream up at BYU. It was also warm enough to get outside and make some yummy 'smores.
Monkey was getting taller by the minute. He enjoyed all our festivities and adventures. He also had an adventure with his dad when they hiked the Y. This was actually Monkey's second time hiking the Y, but he still thought it was really cool.
Panda was still loving gymnastics and enjoyed getting outside so that she could run and roll around.
Mouse was already pretty used to her helmet, but I was definitely getting a lot more used to it. Plus, she was definitely rocking the helmet. Such a cute baby!
April 2013:
Warm weather is my friend. Since I'm writing this in December, it makes me especially envious to look at these pictures of my family playing outside. It's beautiful outside right now with the fresh-fallen snow, but it's warm outside in these pictures and warm wins with me every time. Luckily, I've got my space heater.
We had fun this month doing outdoor obstacle courses, feeding the ducks, doing some backyard camping, roasting 'smores, and building stuff. We were outside a lot.
Monkey had his Spanish Program this month. He did a great job dancing and singing. He is really loving the Spanish Immersion program that he is in and I'm amazed at how much Spanish he can understand. I also love it when he starts singing in Spanish at home.
Panda is full of energy. She is awesome at gymnastics and has no fear (which makes me plenty afraid). Her dad took her to the jumping place for their adventure together and she had a blast. She jumped off of tall platforms, did flips, etc. without even pausing. She's crazy!
Mouse is incredibly cute! She loves being a helper and is always trying to get in on whatever the big kids are doing.




No comments:
Post a Comment