Monday, March 2, 2009

More Pictures


This is our happy little girl. So far she likes to sleep a lot and cuddle. 

We don't have a lot of pictures of her hair, but I thought I'd throw one in. Her hair is longer than it looks in the picture and no one is quite sure what color it is.

Our cute little monkey loves holding his new baby sister.

And you can tell that he is going to be great at watching out for her. Look how attentive he looks. So cute!

I just love this picture and had to throw it in. Mr. Tigger calls her our cute little burrito when she's wrapped like this.

6 comments:

The Shepherds said...

Congrats on your new baby! I was just on Terrilyn Herrin's blog and it looks like she just had a little girl too! I can't keep up with all of these newfound blogs! Good luck! Girls are so sweet! Actually, my boy is sweeter than my girls. I didn't catch the name. I will have to go back and read some more.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I don't believe my eyes. It's PINK and it's a BOW! on your little girls head. No one can resist being girly when you have a little baby girl!

Candace said...

Oh those are so cute, I forget how little they are! Chase loved being a burrito, that brings back fun memories. I think she is so adorable! Keep the pictures coming!!

TerriLyn said...

Congratultions! I just found your blog! Where have I been? Let's get together. You, Rashel and I have baby girls all about the same age! Just weeks apart. How fun! You look so great!

Jessica said...

BONGO! I found your blog and I love it! I can't believe you just had a baby.. and a girl! She's darling. I'm glad to hear that everything went well and that she came a littler earlier than expected to give you some much needed relief!

Tiesha said...

Soooo cute!