Congrats and wow! She was pretty early, like almost 3 weeks right? But thank goodness for you, because she was already a good size! I wish I could come see her! When you get a chance, email me with her name. Hope you are having a good recovery.
Holy cow, you are so lucky: 1) because she's incredibly cute 2) you go early every time! Will you send an email with her name? I've been wondering what you decided to call her. :)Congratulations!!
Life is a jungle and I am just here to explore it. Around every bend there is some new exotic flower, a cute little monkey, or a ferocious lion. If we aren't careful, and stop exploring because of the lions, then we might miss out on all the beauty of the jungle. So, I'm going to keep on exploring and I'm going to bring my curious monkey, adventurous panda, sweet mouse, and my fun Tigger along with me.
7 comments:
Yeah!!!!!!!! She is adorable- of course! We cannot WAIT to see her!
Congrats and wow! She was pretty early, like almost 3 weeks right? But thank goodness for you, because she was already a good size! I wish I could come see her! When you get a chance, email me with her name. Hope you are having a good recovery.
Holy cow, you are so lucky: 1) because she's incredibly cute 2) you go early every time! Will you send an email with her name? I've been wondering what you decided to call her. :)Congratulations!!
Wow! I just compared photos and looks like your monkeys could be twins-
Oh Congrats! She is so cute! It is always good when they make an early appearance. I cant wait to see more pictures, keep us posted.
Yay! Way to go Ash. She is a cutey.
She's so cute. Congratulations.
Post a Comment