Friday, March 27, 2009

My Little Creatures


My little creatures are so cute that I decided to let you see them. So here's some recent pics.

What a nice big brother, and so handsome.

Getting ready to catch some rays.

Hanging out with the other animals.

Taking a rest. All that playing wore her out.

Just being cute.

Ditto.

8 comments:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

Thanks for the cutie patootie pictures. Hug those babies tight for me.



HAHAHAHAH! Sorry- I was being serious and then I went to type the word verification and it is --




Are you ready?




Mulet! Not spelled right, but still?

bunnie said...

What darling childern

BusyMama said...

Very cute creatures!

The Jungle Explorer said...

Bids said:

The Little Monkey is so cute!

The Jungle Explorer said...

Bids said:

The Little monkey looks so cute, and is such a good brother.

Candace said...

I love the pictures keep them coming!

Jess Hammond said...

Those are some pretty cute little vermin you have created.

Pitcherpost said...

she's so tan! i'm jealous!