I'm thankful for books. Is there anything more lovely than nestling down in a comfy couch and opening up a book. Delving into another world with characters you think of as friends. Laughing at jokes and funny circumstances. Waiting in suspense to see what will happen. Trying to solve problems. Thinking about things that you don't usually think about. And just enjoying the scenery.
Whenever I read a good book I'm completely lost until it is finished. I've stayed up all night on multiple occasions and usually can't be talked to. This makes reading a dangerous pastime that I must be fully prepped for. I've tried reading just a bit here and there, but I always end up reading the night away. They are all nights well spent.
😚 Epic 😚 Brawl Stars Boss Fight God Mode
6 years ago

2 comments:
Great minds, indeed!
I was waiting for that one to pop up. I know how my Ashley loves her books :)
Post a Comment