I am thankful for my furry friend. He's a dopey, lovable meat-head and I love him. I especially love when he lays his huge, warm head on my feet during a movie and keeps them warm. I also love the fact that I feel safer just because I have a huge, muscular dog running around in my house for all the would-be robbers to see. Built-in security system, furry style.
Wasn't he the cutest little puppy?
4 comments:
man he is cute:)
How funny is that? You post about him while I am trying to set him up on a date :)-
I love him, he loves me- he is such a big dog-gy- okay- sorry that was bad.
I do love him, but I won't be letting him out of his kennel by myslef anytime soon-
You don't think Pandora makes a very good watch dog? We all love Flasher too!!!
If the robbers actually saw Pandora, then they might be scared, but seeing her is the problem.
Post a Comment