Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful - Day 26

I'm incredibly thankful for my cute little boy. He is such a wonderful little guy and I'm so lucky to be his mom. He loves helping around the house and can even put all the dishes away, with the help of a stool. He can be so sweet to his sister and is especially sweet to me. He loves being outside and being active and has a great imagination. He loves learning new things and is always begging me to read him a book. He is always ready with a hug, a kiss, or a huge smile whenever I need one. I'm a lucky mom to have such a sweet little boy.

Monkey enjoying the outdoors up at Cascade Springs

My little scientist doing his first explosive experiment (gotta love Coke and Mentos)

Doesn't my monkey look dapper at one of Grandma Bunnie's sponsored tea parties?

Monkey loves going to gymnastics where he gets to swing like a real monkey

Yes, I am a soccer mom (minus the mini-van)

My cute baby boy - they grow so fast

No comments: