I'm thankful for modern prophets and revelation. About 2 years ago I decided to use the General Conference issues for my personal scripture study. We read the Book of Mormon as a family, so I decided that I could branch out a little. After thinking about it for a while I thought that I should study revelation that is specifically tailored to my time and circumstances, General Conference.
Since then I've really enjoyed my personal scripture study. I wish that I was more consistent at times, but when I am I really get a lot out of it. All of the talks are amazing and when I use them as my personal study material I get to read all of them more than once. Plus, I get to mark them up and think about how they apply to me personally. I've never gotten more out of Conference than I do now. We are so lucky to receive modern revelation and I am very grateful for it.
😚 Epic 😚 Brawl Stars Boss Fight God Mode
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment