I'm thankful for my little Panda. She is spunky and cute and makes me laugh and want to cuddle with her every day. She is tough but she is also a huge girly-girl. From the time she was tiny she was into clothes, jewelry, babies, and especially shoes. In fact "shoes" was one of her first words, and she said it perfectly. We'll see how well I do in the future with all this girlyness.
Panda with her favorite toy, her bear, and her baby.
In her pretty (necklace) and her favorite color (purple).
Getting a drink. This girl will do anything for food or a drink.
My mother is already taking advantage of my daughter's frillier nature. This is my Panda at an elaborate tea party. (She loves the hat, by the way.)
My Baby






3 comments:
I fear for the day when I have a daughter and she wants to play "Princess". It won't compute. I won't know what to do. It will be like speaking greek. I might have to let daddy take over :)
The little Panda is a cutie pie.
She is soooo dang cute! And soooo funny. I heart her!
She is adorable- and in a couple of the prifile pics- she bears a striking resemblance to her cousin Addie-
You will do fine- for one thing- they do it on their own- you just have to be along for the ride :)
Post a Comment