Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thankful - Day 9

I'm thankful for my mom. She has taught me so many lessons throughout my life and is such an example to me. She is the most selfless person that I know and I can only hope that someday I can follow in her footsteps.

I was so lucky to have her as my mom growing up. All my friends loved her, she was always trying to do fun things, she constantly left me surprise notes of encouragement for tests or other things, I don't remember one of my athletic games that she wasn't at, and she always made me feel like I had the potential to do anything.

Now I'm lucky that my kids get to have her as a grandma. She constantly does fun things for them, takes them cool places, and they are always excited to go to grandma's house.

Thanks mom for always (and I mean always) being there for me and making me feel special. You're amazing.

1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

Auh, I'm thankful for your mom too! She is amazing and a HUGE inspiration to us all!!