I am thankful today for answered prayers and for people who have served me throughout my life. There have been so many times that someone has stepped in and helped me up when I have fallen that I completely take for granted. In fact, I usually end up forgetting about the act of service completely. I'm glad that I can be reminded of these little and big instances when someone has served me.
Yesterday I was reminded of an act of service performed for me almost 10 years ago. It was something that I had forgotten, but it brought such a warm feeling when I was reminded of it. I wonder how many more things I've forgotten over the years. Wouldn't it be great if I could remember all of them? Think how good I'd feel.
😚 Epic 😚 Brawl Stars Boss Fight God Mode
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment